Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WIP Wednesday

It's been awhile since I posted.  When the girls came down with strep, I got tested and found out that I didn't have strep but had a sinus infection instead.  A few days into my antibiotic, I was feeling better when all of a sudden, I got worse.  I caught a cold virus!  Ugh.  Now, I'm over that but Mountain Cedar is pollinating and I'm apparently allergic to it.

Meanwhile, this weekend, my daughter turned 5!  Here's a picture of the cupcake cake I made for her.



Here's a quick look at what I've been working on.




Oh, and the husband bought me some stash for The Long and Winding Road.  I finally bought a plate frame for it ($16 on eBay!) and calculated the new thread count.  Instead of the called for 36, I will be using 28.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(