Sunday, August 9, 2015

Cookie!

My youngest, Adele is quite fond of Cookie Monster.  We got her the talking Cookie Monster that eats cookies last Christmas and a regular stuffed one for her birthday and she was thrilled.  I was going to make her a Cookie Monster ornament for Christmas 2014 but I couldn't figure out how I wanted to finish it so I stitched Tweet Gift instead.

I was looking at ornaments yesterday and I got a few finishing ideas that would work so I stitched it today. I had a pattern for Cookie's whole body but I only stitched his head.


I'm either going to frame it in plastic canvas or put a border on it and make it a double sided ornament.  I haven't decided yet.

I also started another ornament but there isn't much to show yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(