Monday, June 22, 2015

An anniversary and some stash

Today was the third anniversary of my lay off.  Although I am still unemployed, I am definitely in a much better position than I was three years ago since my husband has a job, I got my masters and I now have a teacher certificate free of any kind of alternative certification.  God is good.

Still looking for that first job though.

In other news, the rest of my ordered stash showed up today courtesy of Needle in a Haystack in Alameda, CA.  The ladies there were so helpful in helping me find a yellow fabric for my newest project (which after a bunch of mathematical calculations, I finally started but no pictures yet).


I spent a good chunk of the day doing a bit of finishing work.  Bought some more foam board over the weekend so I could finally mount Fuji.  I think I have him straight.  Haven't laced him yet or put the stainless pins in.


And that's all.  Stay tuned this week for my June Stitch from Stash update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(