Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Stitch From Stash - November Update

Most of my stitching from this week was done just this week.  There's really not a lot of time for stitching with student teaching.  Once I do get a teaching job, I'm sure there will be even less.

I spent $41.29 this month which doesn't count because of the extra $50 to spend before the end of the year.

Here's what I worked on:

Butterfly Rose Cross - Got most of the bottom corner filled in.

A Time of Thanksgiving - I got the missing color for the orangish flower

Country Grace - Added an oak leaf at the top right

Quail Family - There wasn't much there.  Added the bird's feet
Fuji - Added a missing color, still needs some more Whisper before I can call the page "done"

Jingle As Ye Enter - Added holly leaves

The Rose Garden - added a bit of color
I was able to do the final finishing on the Snow Babies ornament which I finished stitching on a few months back:


The Gardener's Cottage is my official finish for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(