Monday, November 24, 2014

Good Morning!

Good morning, y'all!

I don't know why I'm up this early.  We have the whole week of Thanksgiving off as a break so I could sleep in but I'm awake.

We put the tree up last weekend.  It's our fifth Christmas with this tree (we bought it our first Christmas when we were married) and we never had any issues--until this year!  The top half of the top string of lights (it's pre-lit) would not light up.  So, we got this thing for diagnosing light string problems from Home Depot hoping it would help.  We could not isolate and fix the problem so this weekend we went back to Home Depot and bought a replacement string of lights and I restrung the top of the tree.  It looks great so far.


After two years of doing a sacred-only tree, we decided to put some secular ornaments on it as well.  The girls are enjoying seeing Pooh and Cookie Monster on the tree.  We also have a four foot tree that has only sacred ornaments on it.  The smaller Christmons I made look better on it.

Hopefully I'll get some stitching in this week.  I've been doing a lot of crochet to try to get my Christmas presents done.  Watch for a possible second post today.

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous tree but sorry you had all the troubles with the lights.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(