Friday, August 15, 2014

Mickey Progress

I have slowly but surely been making progress on good old Mickey Mouse.  I don't know why this ornament has been taking so long, but it has.  I suspect the fractional stitches on Aida might be what's slowing me down.

 
I entered God is Love in the fair today.  My grandma used to enter her pieces but I never have and I figured this was the year to try.


I also started the South Beach Diet today.  Our family doctor recommended it for my husband and I have decided to join him on it.  The first two weeks will probably be rough and I won't be able to have a cookie for quite some time, however, I think I might fare better with it since you can eat when you're hungry as long as you eat from the approved food list.  I had issues with counting calories because I found I was extremely hungry and I couldn't stand the feeling.

1 comment:

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(