Saturday, May 24, 2014

WIP Work Part 1

I had a dentist appointment this morning.  After I got back, I set to work on some of my WIPs in the basket.

I started with "Snow White Discovers the Cottage," a kit that I know I will be working on for awhile because it's solidly stitched.

Houston, we have a tree!
After I worked on it for awhile, I pulled "Trimming the Tree" back out. I was able to complete a bit more of the center tree.



Then, I pulled out "A Year in Cross Stitch" to add a bit to the Grapes and Vines portion.  Here's some pictures.



Next I put a few stitches in "Jingle as Ye Enter, Jingle as Ye Go," which is a new start for today.


Next, I put "Sunflower Sampler" in the Q Snap and finished the bottom lettering.  Then I extended the border and started on the left side leaves and flowers.


4 comments:

  1. Yay I am excited you are working on Snow White - I just started it about 2 weeks ago, but I started in the top left corner. Great progress so far, and nice work on the rest of your pieces, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an awesome rotation stitched. That's a habit I haven't been able to get into yet, but I think I'd get more done if I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely designs and great progress. I'll look forward to watching your Snow White progress :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(