Thursday, May 22, 2014

Stitch from Stash - May Update

I spent quite a bit this month: $16.19 (the linen doesn't count because it was a gift).  I actually bought new patterns not from SCRAP that I've been wanting for awhile.  I also got some fabric for an upcoming project and one skein of DMC (because I am always needing yet another color).

I also had a lot of starts this month.  I haven't had this many WIPs in a long time.  I've been trying to stick to only a few pieces but with college crunch time coming up, I figured this would by my only chance to start stuff.  Starting always takes the longest with having to measure and cut the fabric, finding the center and putting in the first few stitches.  I started one more piece today which I will show in a minute.

First, the starts.

I did start a Hardanger Pincushion kit that I had but I don't have a picture of it.  I'm not terribly happy with its progress.

Fuji
Winter on Logan's Creek
Starlight Angel
A Time of Thanksgiving
Country Grace
And the newest start today:
Trimming the Tree - Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe
I had a few WIPs that were carried over from last month:

Marsh Marigolds on Logan's Creek

A Year in Cross Stitch
I also had two finishes.

The Seasons

Autumn Sampler
I start summer school in June.  I am hoping to touch each of my WIPs over the summer.  We'll see how that goes.  

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of gorgeous stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got in lots of stitching! LOVE your finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of new starts and very pretty ones at that!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(