Friday, January 24, 2014

Stitch from Stash - January Update

It's a few days early to be posting this but I am up anyway (at 2 am) with Adèle so I might as well get it taken care of.

Coming into January, I continued work on my WIP, "Gardener's Cottage" by Elizabeth's Designs.  It is finished except for needing to have the Mill Hill treasures and By Jupiter! charms added (still waiting on those, sigh).


I had two starts from stash.

The first is "God is Love" that I am hoping to have completed in time for my anniversary next month.  As you can see from the picture it is about half way done.  I have had the book in my possession for about a year (it was less than 50 cents at Dollar General) and I bought the linen and Silk Mori last fall.  I am waiting on two colors of Silk Mori to finish it (in the same order as the By Jupiter!).


The second is "Traveling with Santa," another ornament for Emily's box, out of the JCS Ornament issue.  I am using perforated plastic instead of paper because that was in my stash and I had to purchase two skeins of DMC for it.


4 comments:

  1. Great first report and progress on your projects. My SFS will be posted this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress, Joy! I love the colors :)
    Have a great weekend, dear friend!
    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lecture 9-4 on Saturday. Blech! :(
      I hope Sunday is better!

      Delete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(