Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Being Thankful

This year has given me many reasons for giving thanks, even though it started out kind of rocky.  I didn't do the daily give thanks posting scheme because that's a totally unrealistic expectation with all of my schoolwork.


  • I am thankful for my husband's job. 
  • I am thankful for my TAA status which gives me extended unemployment and free schooling.
  • I am thankful for my laptop which gets my schoolwork done.
  • I am thankful for having a working vehicle.  
  • I am thankful for my husband who will celebrate 5 years with me in February.
  • I am thankful for my stepdaughter who brings sanity to my life.
  • I am thankful for my daughters who bring sunshine to my life even if they create chaos.  
  • I am thankful for my freedoms as an American, which hopefully will never be taken away.
  • I am thankful for my God who sent Jesus to pay for my sins.
  • I am thankful for my mother who raised me well.
  • I am thankful for my in-law's who are actually very nice and caring.
  • I am thankful for health insurance, which I will finally get tomorrow! (not Obamacare, btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(