Friday, October 18, 2013

Exterminate!

Well, it's been a hectic week. The little one finally arrived Saturday afternoon after 24 hours or so of labor and a c section.  I won't post a picture because I'm not sure how my stepson and his wife feel about it.  It was a little girl (and I mean little, she was under 7 pounds) and they went home Tuesday and everything is fine.

I had to observe on Monday in the classroom.  I am required to do 30 hours of classroom observation this semester as part of my degree.  It is a challenge since the DH works and I have children and no babysitter.  I am in Kindergarten this semester and learning a lot.  Got to play with rubber fish in P.E.  I have a midterm coming up soon for one class

I am making headway on the Christmas presents.  I finished a set of Fingerless Mitts to go with the hat.  They would have been done sooner but I ran out of yarn with FOUR ROWS LEFT TO GO!  Worst feeling in the world.



I also finished the Dalek ornament.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  I used some DMC light effects and also several colors of seed beads to finish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(