Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Bunch of WIPs

The other day I had some time to cut the fabric for some upcoming projects.  And then I decided to work on them all at the same time.  There is actually a method to my madness.  Two of the projects are for people who live in the household so I work on them when they aren't home.

The first is the Nativity I previewed the other day.  I have the hay done and have started on the manger portion.  I'm missing a shade of peach (of course, just when I think I have all of DMC....)


The second is a Christmas Rose.  I think that's the title.  The descriptions say two different things.  It is stitched on 36 ct. linen.  This is the finest count I've ever worked with.  Needless to say, when it makes 32 ct look huge and that 14 ct. Aida is gigantic.  There were two different color schemes that you could use.  The purple was supposed to be done on gray linen but I think it looks just fine on cream.


Finally, today I just started the Gardener's Cottage that will be a Christmas present for my husband.  It's stitched on 32 ct linen and looks like it's going to be very fun.  Not much to show yet but don't you love the fabric?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(