Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sautrday String Run

My husband came home early yesterday so we headed out to Plano to get some string from Needleworx.

First on my list was some Needlepoint Inc silk.  I didn't realize that it wasn't overdyed or anything and I couldn't justify buying 10 skeins at almost $4 a skein when there wouldn't be much difference between it and me using run of the mill DMC so I scrapped that idea.  I picked up the Silk 'n colors skein that I needed though.

Second on my list was some Weeks Dye Works.  I've never worked with it before so this is going to be fun.  I also picked up a Mill Hill charm I needed.


There's another fall piece I've been eyeing up.  I may get the materials for that in a few weeks.

I also finished the Christmas tree piece today.  It will sit off to the side until I get all the materials to make the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(