Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekend adventures

This weekend we had a few adventures out and about.  We got a new Jo-Anns.  The old one was very old and small so they built a new building by our new Kohl's.  I picked up a few things to make organizing my sewing thread better.


Then I put my sewing machine to use and made my husband a case to hold his plastic ties for work in.


It has two interior pockets for the two different kinds of ties
We are also enjoying some nice rice tonight courtesy of our new rice cooker. 


In stitching news, I've started on another ornament for Emily. 

It's going to be a mouse sleeping in a bed


1 comment:

  1. The ornament looks really cute! I'm getting a new Jo-Ann's less than a mile from my house, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(