Saturday, March 9, 2013

I have no idea what I'm stitching

I've been working quite a bit on Snow White this week.

As you can see, I have the bottom two squares completely filled in.  It's a lot of confetti but I've been working one color at a time over the course of a square and then parking the thread. 

 
The only issue I have is that I don't really know where in the picture I am.  I know I'm somewhere in the middle.  I think I'm stitching a tree but I'm not quite sure.  Eh, it will become a little clearer while I stitch.

3 comments:

  1. It's kind of like our lives, isn't it? We live one moment at a time (like one stitch ) and we don't yet know what the BIG picture of our lives will look like. I'm sure your needlework will turn out to be a lovely work of art. As will your life! Your title says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(