Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A to Z: You Decide!



I've decided to take part in the A to Z in April like I did last year.  But, this year I want to be a little more specific and have a topic.  I had an idea but I'm not sure if it's what my followers would be interested in so I give you the opportunity to comment and decide

The two choices of topic are:

1. People of the Bible A to Z

2. Book related topics from A to Z (containing authors, characters, magical lands, books, etc....)


Please comment on this post and let me know what you'd like to see.  I'll make a decision at the end of this week (so as to give me time to start preparing material).

2 comments:

  1. I would love to read about option 1. Either way I will be following every post. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Just stopping by to wish you luck with the challenge. I'd be interested to read both of your options as they both interest me greatly :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(