Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blog Hop #14 Looking back in 2012

Hi everyone. To make my blog new for 2013, I decided to finally update the layout.  Or at least the background.  Hope you like it.

Today's blog hop prompt is:

What was your biggest stitching accomplishment in 2012? 
What was your favorite stash acquisition in 2012 and will you be using it in 2013?

Well, definitely, my biggest accomplishment was the Whitework Sampler


I had several stash acquisitions.  Most of them came from SCRAP.  The one I'm most excited about is the HAED that I won at the beginning of December.  I don't think I will get around to stitching it at all this year.  Especially not with graduate school.

Hope to be guest blogging again soon.  Working on my topic.

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

6 comments:

  1. I'd say Whitework Sampler is a huge accomplishment and a beautiful finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a HUGE accomplishment. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joy, I love love love the background and new look! Tada! :)
    High five on Whitework Sampler, that is huge and it turned out gorgeous!
    You are so amazing, how you keep it all look so effortless with all that you have going on.
    Love ya kiddo
    Thanks for the tweet
    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitework is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finish! Yes, it is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Whitework is fabulous. TFS.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(