Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blog Hop #11 Interesting and Unusual Stash

What has been your most unusual or most interesting stash acquisition to date?

Lately, my stash has been provided by one store:  SCRAP.  SCRAP is a "creative reuse store."  Basically, a thrift store for craft stuff.  Awesome deals.  So awesome in fact, that I have my own album in the side bar where you can see the cool stuff that I've picked up there.  We're talking Mill Hill kits for $2.

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I found out that there are actually several around the country. It's so incredibly awesome but like any thrift store, the stuff is subject to vary.

      Delete
  2. I agree - a very cool idea for a store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea! I'm sure you have gotten some interesting items there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! I need one of those shops around here. On second thought, maybe not such a good idea...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. I wish we had one of those around here.

    I'm so slow at this blog hop, LOL. I finally got mine up, though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(