Monday, October 22, 2012

The Frogs were Framed!

Tonight, I decided to work on completely finishing a few items.  I did a plastic canvas star for the top of my loom knit Christmas tree which should be completed tomorrow when my husband cuts its dowel.  Then I proceeded to frame the frogs.


I was originally going to use this frame for the wedding sampler but there's no way to hang this on the wall because it's a solid plastic frame with just the kickstand for tables.  And it's rather thin.  So I cheated a bit and used the acid free sticky board but I'm very pleased with the results.  I also laced the back.  They are so cute sitting on my bookshelf.

The frame was $1 at SCRAP.  Score!

Hope to have a pic of the Christmas tree up tomorrow or so.

Also, I am doing a talk about loom knitting at Sanger Public Library on November 8 at 7 pm.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding such a nice frame for Frog Trio - they are adorable. Great work!

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(