Friday, October 19, 2012

Review: Killing Lincoln


Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America ForeverKilling Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever by Bill O'Reilly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow.  I normally don't read these kind of books or even really watch Bill O'Reilly but I was watching him for some election coverage and he mentioned the book so I had to read it.

The book reads like a thriller even though it's a book about past events.  I was never bored at all.  I know he may have taken some liberties with the writing but he throws in so many details that you can tell the book was thoroughly researched.

After reading this book, I feel like I knew so little about the assassination.  I definitely recommend it.  It is a little gory in some places so I would recommend it for older H.S. students - adults.


View all my reviews


Next up....A Casual Vacancy.  I know it won't be Harry Potter but I'll give it a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Might get this as a gift for some in the family. I hear there is also a Kennedy one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(