Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blog Hop! Stitching Aides

What are your must-have stitching tools and aides? Other than your trusty scissors, of course. Is there a problem you have had when stitching that you created your own solution for, or have you purchased a tool that helped?

I must have my Q snaps.  Unless I'm stitching on perforated paper or vinyl weave or a tiny piece of Aida, it's on the Q snaps.  And sometimes my Ks Creation stand but I don't use it as often as I used to due to children.
My 8x8 probably need to have the clamps replaced but I have extended their life by putting strips of batting between them and the cross stitch fabric.  I was channeling MacGyver.

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

3 comments:

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(