Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A SCRAP run for finishing supplies

Today I traveled to SCRAP to get some supplies to finish my first two beaded Christmas ornaments.  Then I had to make a Hobby Lobby run for a few other finishing touches (like more beads)

The backing fabric was $.75 and was already batted so I don't have to worry about batting on the back.
The cording on the right I got at Hobby Lobby to put around the edges.
While I was at SCRAP, I also found these very fall-themed kits:


They are Mill Hill kits and they are boxes with all the supplies and stuff.

The glue is drying on my ornaments.  Should be able to show them off tomorrow.

1 comment:

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(