Saturday, August 4, 2012

Framing and Scrap

Not a lot of stitching going on here but I did get a good haul from scrap and I have some preliminary framing.


Some Oatmeal-ish colored Aida, love it for Christmas ornaments

A Daydreams kit for $3 with everything included and I believe the glass is intact

Another Mill Hill kit
I also stretched two of my cross stitches.  Not perfectly stretched mind you because I'm not the greatest at stretching but it's passable.   My hubby spray painted the frame.  It just needs a back and it'll be on the wall.


The black frame was not going to work with the wedding sampler so I'm going to try this one.  Need to pull the staples out of the back.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your wonderful Scrap shop! What great deals you find there. Your hubby did a great job painting the frame.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(