Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Scrap

So, today my hubby and I hit this little store in Denton called "Scrap."

OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH!!!!!!!!!!

It's a teeny tiny shop but packed with bargains.  It's a thrift store for craft stuff.  All of the stuff they sell is donated by people who have extra craft stuff that they don't want.  You know, the stuff you don't want to throw away because it MIGHT be useful some day in the future but you probably will never use.

Here's my killing for today.  The total was $21 with tax.

This tote was $3 and brand new in the bag.  It has a zipper and  a frog (my favorite).
My husband spied it when we came in through the store

I don't know if I'll do the heart patterns but this is a nice set of coasters for $5.

A Frog bead kit for $2.25 with all the beads included.

Some random scraps of fabric I picked up for $1.75 total for all of it.  

A Pooh book for $2.50.  I'm thinking of doing it for the girls.

The companion piece to my "Do Not Meddle" piece for $1.50.

I thought this was just gorgeous and I'm thinking about doing it for the girls' room.
And it was $.50

Not shown is a nice sketch pad that we got for Em and two straw hats for the girls at $.25 a piece.

Speaking of Em, the poor girl has had an inflamed eye for over a week.  We found the cause today--her iris was stuck to her lens!  Ouch!  Fortunately the prescription drops are working wonders.4

4 comments:

  1. Great haul. Love that tote bag and the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stashing. Glad to hear Em is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great store! Wish I had one of those here! I'm looking forward to seeing those patterns come to life!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(