Saturday, July 21, 2012

Guess what I'm making

Here's a picture of the teapots after I finished the August teapot.



I decided to put this on hiatus because I really really need a needlebook to put my new needles in.  So, after searching my patterns, I found the perfect picture.  It was a little larger than I wanted, so I shrunk it by using 18 count Aida instead of the called for 14 ct.  It also means that I have to use a sz 28 needle.  But, I'm not going to tell you what it is.  You're going to have to guess.  So, here's WIP picture number 1:



Any guesses?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I don't really have any ideas other than maybe a snowdrop?

    The teapots are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your teapot project - each one is so individual and corresponds to the month so well. Looking forward to seeing more of your needlebook...is it floral, maybe?

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(