Friday, June 22, 2012

A New Venture

Today was pretty much my last day of work.  It's nice to not have to work there anymore but I'll miss the money.

Being a stay at home Mom is going to be my new venture along with some new paths to tread.  I've decided to try to design some of my own needlework.  I wanted to make more scripture-based designs because I'm not always happy with the ones I find when I want to do something specific.

Tonight, I finished my first design.  It's simple and it's free and it's up on my blog devoted to the venture (I'm trying wordpress.  If I don't like it, I'll switch back to blogger).


You can find my designs at http://solascripturaneedlework.wordpress.com 


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new venture:) I have just done my first week of full time work in 2 1/2 years and I loved it. I am back to being a medical secretary and realize now much I enjoy doing it. I do remember though that after having done a stressful job for over 4 years, and a job I hated for 3 1/2 years before that, and never really been out of work since I was 13, apart from 3 months when I first moved to the UK, it has been quite nice to be off work for a while.
    Hugs, Ylva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all works out for you. I love your pattern and the Scripture you used.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(