Sunday, June 10, 2012

7 working days left

It's Sunday again.

Last night was a big party for my in-laws for their 50th wedding anniversary.  They LOVED the whitework and can't wait until I get it framed.  We did the dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Haltom City called Oscar's.  Great food and our waiter was the best ever.

Today, I'm watching the girls.  Em has to go back to her mother's for a week (she soooooo thrilled....NOT!).  Ken was playing Civilization with Chris.  I have been giving my hands a rest so I finally picked up my stitching again today after a few days' rest.  Now, I'm catching up on reading the blogs I follow while the girls are making a mess with their food (thank heaven for the Dyson).  I also started arranging some things around in the kitchen.  I'll be the kitchen mistress in two weeks.

Ken may have a job.  We're hoping to find out later this week.  Send prayers our way.

As for me, I have 7 days left:  this week Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat and next week Mon, Thurs, Fri.  They've revoked the ability to take off last minute for these two weeks so I'll be stuck doing my whole shift unless we are especially slow and they send us home early.

On a completely unrelated note, I have become addicted to Chipolte Mayo.  Which is very strange for someone who doesn't like spicy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(