Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

I spent the day with my family.  Emily is home from high school for the summer.  The girls were so happy to see her.

Ken let me stitch all day in the bedroom where the girls wouldn't get to my stuff.  I watched some Battlestar Galactica (which he hates) and got everything almost done....until I ran out of ecru floss.  Here are some shots.

Here's what the whole piece looks like
There's some chain stitches missing in the middle and some lazy daisy stitching (I despise both)

This corner is missing all the pearle cotton backstitching and there's also some cross stitches missing before I ran out of floss.

And I did a little fudging because I made a mistake somewhere but this late in the game...well, I searched and searched and I don't know what happened.  And I really wasn't willing to frog.  I don't think it will show up too badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(