Saturday, May 12, 2012

Halfway Done With the Bottom Part!

I got some major stitching in yesterday and today.  I'm now halfway done with the bottom section of the whitework.   With a decent amount of stitching time tomorrow, Tues and Wed, I think I can be finished or extremely close.

So, so, so, so, so looking forward to stitching something with color.

I took off this weekend because I was supposed to go to Nebraska to get my stepdaughter from school.  However, she got a ride so now I'm just enjoying the paid time off. :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a very difficult piece to stitch, white on white. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(