Monday, April 9, 2012

My Amazon Order has Shipped!

Since I'm losing my job in 2 1/2 months, I decided that it was time to cash in my bonus points that I've earned on the months that I had good metrics.  I had 70 points, so I decided to get $70 in Amazon Gift cards.  And my order arrived Saturday and was waiting when I got home from work.  Here's what I got:

Carcassonne with 5 expansions in one box

The last Charlie Bone book that I haven't read.  Gonna have to reread the whole series again.  Sigh

This Loom Book has a bunch of cool patterns in it

The latest Star Trek New Frontier book (the only Star Trek series I actually read).  Gonna have to reread a bunch of those too.  Sigh

Yesterday for Easter, we celebrated at our house with my stepson, his wife and my in-laws.  Zoé and I had dyed some eggs last week (she wanted to lob them into the dye).


We decided to play Carcassonne with the Princess and the Dragon expansion where the dragon randomly comes out and eats your followers.  Makes for an interesting twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(