Friday, March 23, 2012

Whitework with the new sheets in action

I got today off today (since I wasn't there yesterday, they sent us home) so I did some more work on the whitework.  I think I got a better picture today.  I used natural lighting.  It's so hard to photograph because it's easily washed out.



Also had to get some more ecru floss today.  I was running low.

Zoé passed out on the way back from Kroger today so I put her in bed and got this shot of her and her new sheets.

Yes, she really does sleep with all those animals.  It's her "posse."  Her favorites are the dogs on either side of her (named Bandit after the dog on Johnny Quest).  Then there's Lady from Lady and the Tramp (which is really Adèle's), Minnie Mouse (also Adèle's), a gray cat, an orange beanie baby cat, Marie from the Aristocats and two Perry the Platypuses (one is Adèle's). 

2 comments:

  1. The sheets look like you bought them - you did a wonderful job! Your whitework piece is coming along nicely...keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOE LOOKS LIKE A SWEETIE! LOVE THE BED SHEETS, THAT YOU MADE AND YOUR WHITEWORK PIECE, TOO!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(