Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Catching up

I know Lent hasn't ended yet, but I felt the need to post.  And I have a lot of catching up to do.  And I got a jury summons :(

First of all, my mother came to visit.  We had lots of fun going to the Fort Worth Zoo, the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens, and the Frank Buck Zoo where we fed some giraffes.  We had just got a new camera so we got some great pictures.









Adèle was showing an interest in Zoé's toddler bed.  So, we bought her one of her own.


But her mischievous sister kept lifting up the mattress and sticking her stuffed animals under there.  So, I had to come up with a solution.




I sewed some straps onto the edge of the mattress and sewed on some snaps.

Zoé's definitely been getting into more trouble lately.  I now have to put duct tape on her diapers to keep her from taking them off.  It wouldn't be so bad but she won't use the potty and I'm tired of cleaning poop off the carpet.  [sigh]

Last but not least, I have some WIPs


This is a Kermit the Frog fleece jacket for Zoé.  It still needs buttons (having issues with the buttonholes).

This is the latest on the whitework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(