Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Short Break

Today is Ash Wednesday.  I am Lutheran, so we don't generally do fasting or no meat or anything like that for Lent.  However, one of my co-workers did a 21 day fast for the new year and I was a bit inspired.  I've never done a fast before but I've decided that for Lent this year, I'm going to do a bit of a "technological fast."  I can't give up computer and cell phones entirely since I'm a cell phone tech.  But, I intend to not do Facebook, Twitter, blogging and Yahoo! Groups for the next 6 weeks or so.  Hoping to devote more time to family, Bible study  and maybe some composing.  So, enjoy your Lenten season everyone and for you Catholics, the Fish McBites at McD's aren't bad at all, so let that be your little guilty pleasure ;)

Joy

P.S. If you need to get in touch with me, the email on my profile will still be checked occasionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(