Thursday, October 27, 2011

Insomnia

So, I've been away from blogging for a week or two.  Been trying to spend more time with the girls and my heart's not really been into doing anything.  Why?  Because my insomnia is back.  Now, of course sometimes the girls are to blame for it but lately, I've been waking up every night, in the middle of the night and haven't been able to go back to sleep.  So, I lost a day of work (really hoping I don't get fired) and went to the doctor today.  Ambien CR it is.  Been on it before and I am happy to report that I did not sleep walk or eat my entire fridge.  So, hopefully there will be sleep tonight.  Let me rephrase that:  There had better be sleep for the $45 the generic cost me.  Yeah that's right generic Ambien on really nice UHC insurance we still $45. Boo.

The girls will not be wearing costumes this year.  We couldn't find any we liked and they were all oober expensive for what they are.  And I don't think Zoé will keep it on anyway.  Better luck next year.  Should have a sewing machine by then.

Speaking of Zoé, I decided to go through all the pics I have of them and had about 100 of them printed up.  Then bought a photo album for them.  Walgreens had a great deal of 10 cents a print if you ordered over 75 and the album was $7 at Dollar General.  Has a nice false fabric cover on it that feels fairly durable.  Also finally put some pics in their baby books but there's not a lot of space for pictures so we started the album on the side.  It holds 200 pics and had space for memos.

Zoé had her first ride in one of those car carts at Albertson's.  She loved it!


Adèle really has become a lover of stuffed animals.  Here's her current posse:

We have Minnie Mouse (she loves to grab her by the hairbow), Pikachu (the ears are great for grabbing), Lady (she likes the ears), a seal (used to be mine but it's the perfect size for little hands), Bolt (a recent acquisition that I found at the bottom of Zoé's toybox that she didn't want), a duck rattle (that I recently had to fix because it was rattled around so much that he was partially decapitated) and a yarn dog that Grandma made.

1 comment:

  1. That's cute that you shared a pic of the stuffed animal collection! I hope you get to sleep all night!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(