Monday, July 18, 2011

Stylish? Me?

Ruth over at Ruth's Running Stitch has awarded me a stylish blog award. Thanks Ruth! 

In real life, I'm really not that stylish but the terms of the award are as follows:
  1. Thank the person who has awarded you
  2. List seven things about yourself
  3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers

So, the 7 things about myself are:

  1. I love all things science fiction and fantasy
  2. I have a large collection of frogs (and I used to have a real water frog named Phlox but he died)
  3. I have a teaching degree
  4. I play piano, organ, handbells and I was in my college's audition only choir as a 1st soprano.
  5. I have 2 stepsons, 1 stepdaughter and 2 daughters.
  6. I love Italian food
  7. I own a set of Renaissance Faire Garb (but it doesn't fit yet until I lose the pregnancy weight)
The 15 blogs I would like to nominate are:
  1. 4 of Wands
  2. BeckyBee's Stitching Hive (who is sadly on hiatus)
  3. Blacksheep's Bit of the Web
  4. Bookwoman Stitches
  5. Chocolates for Breakfast, Stitching for Lunch
  6. Cindy's Cross Stitching Ornaments
  7. Feathers in the Nest
  8. Hooked on Stitches
  9. Linda K's Creativity Works
  10. Loom Lore
  11. Seasons of my Mind
  12. Teakettle Corner
  13. This and That
  14. The Wonder That is Me
  15. Tigermum's Creative Corner
Ruth, I figure I can't nominate you AGAIN so there's my list.  In alphabetical order.

I would post stitching progress but there hasn't been any :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(