Saturday, July 16, 2011

Review: A Man Lay Dead

A Man Lay Dead (Roderick Alleyn #1)A Man Lay Dead by Ngaio Marsh

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I read this book because my husband put it on the iPod to listen to on my long drives to and from work.  I don't read a lot of mysteries. 

It wasn't a bad read.  I had a little adjustment to make to get used the the writing style and I had problems getting into the book.  The beginning had a rather abrupt entrance with a lot of characters thrown at you all at once.  And the murderer wasn't the person I expected it to be.  Otherwise, not a bad mystery at all.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(