Friday, July 15, 2011

Help on a Quilt

So, I found this at Hobby Lobby.



It's a pre-printed quilt pattern.  This is what I got for backing.

Now, I need some help.  How do I assemble this thing?  I have the batting.  I know that I have to basically quilt it myself so I got a spool of matching thread for hand quilting but I've never done it before.  So, here's my list of questions:

1.Do I attach the batting to the panel and quilt and then attach the back?
2. Do I sew the backing on with batting, flip and then quilt?
3. Is there a special stitch that I need to be using to do the actual quilting?

I don't have a sewing machine so this will be done by hand.

Thanks for all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(