Saturday, March 26, 2011

Questions Answered

Here are some answers to some of the questions in recent comments:


1. Yes, they are two different babies.  The picture on the left is Zoé when she was about a month old and the one on the right is Adèle currently who is just over a month old.  Adèle has the prettiest blue eyes in contrast to her sister (who has brown) so she may get Mommy's green eyes after all (eventually).  Otherwise, their hair and facial features are nearly identical.  We'll see if Adèle's hair lightens up and curls like Zoé's has.

2. The stocking is a Dimensions Gold Collections kit called "Winter's Twilight Stocking."

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting me know who the kit was by. Its wonderful and your babies look wonderful, such pretty girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stocking. It is very detailed. You were making rapid progress before the return to work.
    God bless you as this is a time of challenge in your lives. Please keep in touch when things are more settled & resolved. Remember God's unconditional love for us. In all things, we turn to Him. My prayers for you & your family.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(