Thursday, January 6, 2011

Did I meet my goals?

So, I found my list of goals for 2010.  Let's see if I met them.

1. Zoé's stocking - Completed!











2. Family Portrait - not done
3. Teacup Bellpull - Completed!











4. Emily's Stocking - Completed!











5. Kenny's Stocking - not done

So, I got 60% of my goals done.  Not bad since I took several months off blogging and stitching when things got too much with the baby.  And I got other stuff done too like these:

Give Thanks











Bear Up











Patterned Hat










Mary Had a Little Lamb











Christmas Tree

2 comments:

  1. With a child under one & baby on the way (plus working full-time), you accomplished much more than I would have. I listened to audiobooks while son slept....little stitching....cleanup a bit, then he was awake & rolling around. Emptying the rag drawer was a favorite activity....didn't fold them & unwrapping pads for some reason.....no tossing toilet paper as I expected. Like the 5 - 7 year old stage better.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(