Friday, January 21, 2011

Cat Again

So, as promised, here's the progress on the Cat.  I didn't stitch much this week due to wrist pains (pregnancy complications most likely) but I got a fair amount done today.  Insomnia tends to do that.  I was up at 5:00, gave up going back to sleep at 6 and got up and watched the original Battlestar Galactica until 7:30 when my husband got up...then I went back to sleep.  Stitched some more this afternoon as well.

Also added a section to this blog under resources that goes to my book collection of craft stuff for reference in case you see something you like and want the particulars on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(