Friday, January 21, 2011

3 Weeks....

So, went to doctor yesterday.  Most likely baby in 3 weeks.  Yes, due date isn't until March 2 but we're now looking at mid-February.  More than likely I will be induced.

Last time, I had Zoé at 37 weeks.  It was the week of Thanksgiving.  I had an appt at the beginning of the week.  Wasn't dilated.  Monday after Thanksgiving, water broke, went into hospital and was already at like 2 cm, had baby in 10ish hours.

We'll see what happens this time.  Plan for this weekend (because my weekend is Thurs, Fri, Sat) is to boil the pump and bottles and clean up in bedroom so I can move the bassinet in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(