Thursday, December 23, 2010

2011 Stitching Resolutions

My Yahoo group has been listing their stitching resolutions.  I already have made them so draw your attention over to the right sidebar where I have my 2011 stitching list.

Also, I was given 4 GIGANTIC binders of cross stitch magazines from the 80s and 90s by my cousin a few years back. There's so much good stuff I wanna stitch (and some stuff I just shake my head at....not my style at all).  So, I've decided to make a Picasa album devoted to stuff I want to stitch.  It includes both kits and stuff out of books.  A new link to that will appear in the sidebar.  It's also below.  Yes, I understand it will take me YEARS to finish all of that.  But hey, one project at a time.

Future Project

Merry Christmas everyone!

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(