Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More Progress

As you can see, I've made more progress on the stocking.  I actually had to tear a bit out because it wasn't matching when I put the two halves together, so I'm going to finish the right hand side before returning to the left hand side.  Unfortunately, they don't have that "grayed out" area that you normally find on multi-page charts so it makes it harder to follow.

I would love to join the UFO project on Evalina's blog, but I'm trying to get this done before Christmas.  Maybe when this is done and I'm to the assembling portion for this and Zoe's stocking, I will post some pictures of the numerous UFO's and other stuff I have waiting to be done.

1 comment:

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(