Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Weekend

Friday and Saturday happens to be my weekend. It was a lot of running. We were supposed to stay home and clean but...well...that didn't really get accomplished. Not much stitching got accomplished either. I did take all of the baby stuff out of the packages and organize it. I also made my husband stay up to 2 am Thursday night so we could get the bassinet and swing together. And I washed all the bottles. Yeah...I'm nesting. Got the diaper bag packed for the hospital already. I'm starting to get my stuff together too. Only 41 days to go, but you never know with babies. I could be having her tomorrow for all I know.


I will post pics of the stocking when I have more of it completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(