Thursday, November 12, 2009

36 days and counting...



Today I was subjected to the movie "Mall Cop." It wasn't horrible and it had its moments but...it did mean 2 hours that I was paid to be off the phone. And there was pizza (fortunately, there's also Zantac and Mylanta).

Still don't know which hospital I'm going to but I do know that the baby's head is down.

My mother waited 50 minutes in line today to get her H1N1 vaccine. Apparently if you're under the age of 50, they squirt the live virus in your nose. Kind of glad I only got the normal flu shot yesterday. She's lucky and was able to have the shot form of the H1N1 vaccine.

Also have to share this link: Star Trek motivational posters Melia had it on her blog. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(