Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stargate Universe...

So, I discovered that the first few episodes for Stargate Universe were on Hulu yesterday so being a rather large SG-1 and Atlantis fan, I decided to give it a shot. Decided to keep an open mind about the whole thing since I originally gave up on the Atlantis pilot.

Well, the first thing that comes to mind is from "200" in Season 10 of SG-1. They were going to redo the Wormhole Xtreme concept with younger fresher characters...yeah, I definitely think that's what they're doing here. We've got the young soldier dude (sorry, don't remember their names yet) and the senator's daughter and the geeky Eli. I'm not particularly sure I like the characters. I will say that Eli so far is not suffering from Wesley Crusher syndrome which I think is a good thing. Hopefully they can keep that up. I'll give it another episode...we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck... it feels like a Battle Star Galactica remake. I really don't like it. It's sad really... They had such a great thing going with Stargate... why'd they have to go and ruin it? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(